Smoking cigarettes is what most teenagers
start just for he sake of fun or showoff, but later it turns into an
addiction for them. When they grow up, it becomes almost impossible for
them to get rid of this habit of smoking. Though they know all the ill
effects of smoking, they are helpless and are not able to leave this
addiction of nicotine. It is really important to make youth understand
adverse effects quitting smoking.
information on smoking effects on youth read Smoking
Effects On Younger People
It is necessary to give them tips
on stopping smoking. By following them, they can put a step forward
towards leaving cigarettes. Here are some of the tips on stopping
1) The first and foremost thing is to decide that you
actually want to get benefits of quitting smoking. Be firm in your
decision and be sure that you want to quit.
2) If you really want
to stop smoking then consult a specialist and take correct treatment.
3) Be prepared for nicotine withdrawal symptoms and fight with them to win
over the habit of smoking.
4) Bring the money factor and think
that what all can you do with money saved from not smoking.
5) Come in contact with people who are also willing to give up smoking.
6) Be part of some smoking cessation program and get rid of the problem